The little things make a big difference.
Most likely, you’ve got a wish list. The one you keep on your fridge, in your phone, or just in your head that has all the things you hope to find in your new home. Things like high ceilings, lots of storage, walk-in closets, or a two-car garage. Luckily, every time we build a house, we bring our wish list, too. It has all the things you’ve been wanting, plus a ten-year structural warranty, rounded sheetrock corners, bright and open gathering areas, and spacious bedrooms. We add these things not just because we should, but also because your home just wouldn’t be perfect without them.
Additional Standard Features
- Separate Tub and Shower in all Master Baths
- Dual Vanities in all Master Baths
- 14-SEER A/C Units
- Clay-fired Brick
- 42” Upper Kitchen Cabinets
- Double-paned High Performance Vinyl Windows
- Professionally Landscaped and Fully-sodded Front Yard
- R-45 Blown Insulation
- Energy-efficient LED Lighting Package
- Energy-efficient 40-gallon Gas Water Heaters
- Continuous Perforated Soffits for Efficient Attic Ventilation
- 10-year Structural Warranty
- One Year Fit & Finish Warranty
Disclaimer: Visual tours are based on current floor plan concepts, which are subject to change without notice. No guarantee is made that the depicted floor plans or installed features will be built, or, if built, will be of the same type, size or nature as depicted. All dimensions are approximate and are subject to change in accordance with the agreement for sale.