Located just 2.5 miles North of I-10 in the highly acclaimed Katy ISD school district, Barker’s Reserve offers affordability and quality in west Houston. Enjoy the small town living and festivals Old Katy has to offer or the faster pace of dining, shopping and seeing a movie in beautiful City Centre located just 8 miles from home. Shop ’til you drop at nearby Katy Mills Mall and beat the heat at Typhoon Texas Waterpark located less than 8 miles away. Whichever direction you go you’ll find restaurants and shopping of different varieties that suit you and your family. Easy access to the energy corridor, Beltway 8, Grand Parkway 99 and I-10 - all just minutes away.
- School District: Katy Independent School District"
- Elementary: Schmalz Elementary School
- Junior High: Mayde Creek Junior High
- High School: Mayde Creek High School
- HOA Management: Barker’s Reserve Community Association, Inc.
- Electricity: powertochoose.org
- Gas: Centerpoint Energy / (800) 752-8036
- Sewer & Water: Assessments of the Southwest, Inc. / Addicks Utility District / (281) 482-0216
- Cable & Telephone: Xfinity/Comcast